TERMS & CONDITIONS
THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US – WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING THE WINDMILL
Information below is provided to assist you with any queries you may have whilst staying at the Windmill.
A. BOOKINGS, DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS – [see separate section (C.) re Christmas Bookings]
- To confirm a booking a deposit is required equivalent to the first night or $100 (whichever is greater).
- NO BOOKINGS will be confirmed without a VALID CREDIT CARD – Credit card will be charged with deposit amount at the time booking is received (if within 2 weeks of arrival, the full amount is payable).
- Full payment is due no less than two weeks prior to date of arrival. If booking is made within 2 weeks of arrival, then the full amount is due and payable at time of booking.
B. CANCELLATIONS (with the Exception of Christmas Period – see below for Christmas Period)
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks prior to date of arrival – Refund of Deposit paid less $50 Administration fee.
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks and more than one week prior to date of arrival – Refund less the value equivalent to the fee for the first night
- Cancellation less than 1 week prior to date of arrival – NO REFUND
- No show on arrival date of booking & cancellation less than 2 days prior to date of arrival – NO REFUND
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
C. CHRISTMAS BOOKINGS (18 Dec – 10 Jan) – As per A & B above EXCEPT
- PAYMENT IN FULL due no later than 30 November; and
- Cancellations after 30 November – NO REFUND
Telephone contact 8.00am – 6.00pm – 7 days per week – phn 07 4128 9267.
Reception Hours as below:
RECEPTION TELEPHONE CONTACT HOURS
OPEN 8.00am – 6.00pm
SHOP FRONT CLOSED
(Shop Front CLOSED between 10.30am and 1.00pm – phone contact welcome during these times – please leave a message and we will call you back)
CHECK-IN time is STRICTLY between 2.00PM – 6.00PM for Cabins and 1.00pm – 6.00pm for Sites (unless by arrangement)
CHECK-OUT time is STRICTLY 10.00AM on day of departure (unless by arrangement).
If departing prior to office opening, please leave keys in the key return box at the right side of the office door. Thank you,
- NO SMOKING in Cabins, Camp Kitchen, or within 10 metres of Pool and/or common areas.
- NO DOGS in unauthorised Cabins, Camp Kitchen, Games’ room or Pool area.
- Guest vehicles only are allowed in the Park – any visitors must park outside the Park.
- Please do not enter the Park if you are unwell, have Covid-19 or similar condition that is easily transmitted,
- Speed limit is walking pace only, under 10 kph.
- Arrival of visitors between 10.00pm and 8.00am is not permitted. Visitors are not permitted to use the pool, showers & games room, unless a visitors’ fee of $10per person is paid.
- For the comfort of all guests, guests who make and/or continue to make excessive noise may be asked to leave the Park, without refund of any fees paid, particularly between 10pm and 8am.
- Smoking is not permitted in accommodation or within 4 metres of any Park building, nor within 10 metres of pool and BBQ areas.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol and use of recreational drugs is NOT PERMITTED in the Park. You will be asked to leave immediately, without refund.
- WARNING Children under 12 years of age ARE NOT PERMITTED to sleep on top bunk/s. MAXIMUM weight for top bunks is 50 kilos.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behaviour. Children MUST BE supervised by an adult (over the age of 18 years) at all times when accessing the amenities, pool, BBQs and camp kitchen.
- Swimming pool hours are 7:30am to 6:00pm. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult over the age of 18 years at ALL TIMES.
- Running, bike riding, skate boarding or similar activities are NOT PERMITTED at the Park entrance, between cabins and caravans, inside or outside the laundry, in and around the amenities block, BBQ areas and camp kitchen. They are allowed on the ROAD ONLY, with supervision and caution. The speed limit within the park is STRICTLY 10kms per hour
- Please wrap all rubbish and place in Red or Green lid bins. Plastic bottles, cans and papers can be placed in the yellow lid recycling bins provided.
- Strictly no climbing over fences – please use the main entrance only.
- AS A CONDITION OF YOUR STAY, all accommodation and facilities must be left as found at check-in. Please wash all dishes well and remove all rubbish. We reserve the right to charge your credit card should the cabin be left in an unacceptable state and/or the cabin has been damaged beyond normal use.
- All guests must sign a Dog Waiver/Undertaking upon entry to the Park.
- Guests must clean up any mess made by their pets, inside the pet friendly cabins and/or anywhere in or within 50 metres of the Park. Management reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card with reasonable cleaning and/or repair costs as a result of damage by any pet. Pet owners are responsible for their pets.
- Guest are NOT PERMITTED under any circumstances to leave their pets unattended in the cabins or anywhere in the Park.
- Guest must AT ALL TIMES keep their pets on a lead when in the Park.
- Pets are NOT PERMITTED to sleep on/in the bed/s and/or bedding, nor any of the furniture including the lounge.
- Guests are only permitted to park ONE vehicle in the Park, without prior arrangement or as part of their booking agreement.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated parking space and/or within the boundary of the site parametres.
- If any vehicle leaks oil or is otherwise leaving any kind of dirt or hazardous material in The Park, the owner will be asked to rectify the situation or remove the vehicle from The Park.
- All vehicles in The Park must be roadworthy and currently registered during the entire period when they are within The Park.
- The Park management reserves the right to have any vehicle that does not comply with Items 1-4 of this clause, to be towed, at the owners’ expense.
- Boat parking on request.
- NO CLEANING, hosing or similar of boats at any time.
NO SCALING/CLEANING of fish in Cabins or anywhere in the Park.
- LP Gas refills are available from service station, BCF or Bunnings.
- The laundry has coin operated washing machines and dryers. $1 and $2 coins. There is a CHANGE MACHINE outside the Laundry.
- Iron and Ironing board available from office when open.
- Please ask for complimentary Wifi.
As a condition of your stay, you agree that you have entered the park exclusively as a Tourist and by doing do, you are not at liberty to use this Park’s address as your permanent residential address.
Fees/fines apply for non-compliance of Terms & Conditions and by entering the Park, you agree to Terms & Conditions herein and any other verbal Terms & Conditions entered into during your stay.
SHOULD YOU NOTICE ANY ITEMS OR AREAS OF THE PARK NEEDING REPAIR, PLEASE ADVISE US IMMEDIATELY
Help us to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Thanks
NOTE: Windmill Caravan Park only collects your personal information when you e-mail us or use our enquiries/booking form. We never sell, rent or otherwise share any information with any third parties.