TERMS & CONDITIONS
THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US – WE APPRECIATE YOU CHOOSING THE WINDMILL
Information below is provided to assist you with any queries you may have whilst staying at the Windmill.
BOOKINGS, DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS
- To confirm a booking a deposit of $100 (or full fee if less than $100), is required (Credit card/s will be debited with this sum at time of booking) EXCEPT for CHRISTMAS PERIOD BOOKINGS (18 Dec – 10 Jan) when:
(a) The DEPOSIT shall be the value of 1 week’s tariff (or, if a shorter period, the full amount) debited at the time of booking and the remaining
balance of on or before 1 DECEMBER.
(b) Credit cards will be debited on 1 December unless the booking is otherwise cancelled.
- NO BOOKINGS will be confirmed without a VALID CREDIT CARD – Credit card will be charged once the booking has been received and subsequent payments as they arise.
- CONFIRMATION EMAIL upon booking being processed and confirmed.
- Full payment is required no less than 2 weeks prior to arrival (or day of booking if less than 2 weeks other than Christmas Period in 1. above and 5 below under heading “Cancellations”).
- Credit card details are required for ALL BOOKINGS
CANCELLATIONS (with the Exception of Christmas Period – see 5. below)
- Cancellations more than 2 weeks before date of arrival
Refund: Yes – Less $30 processing fee
- Cancellations less than 2 weeks before date of arrival
Refund: Yes – Less the value equivalent to the fee for first night
- No show on date of booking:
- NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURE
CHRISTMAS PERIOD – 18 Dec – 10 Jan
NO REFUNDS for Cancellations after 30 Nov – Amount of Entire Stay Payable IN FULL prior to 1 December.
Telephone contact 8.00am – 6.00pm – 7 days per week – phn 07 4128 9267.
Reception Hours as below:
RECEPTION TELEPHONE CONTACT HOURS
OPEN 8.00am – 6.00pm
(Shop Front CLOSED between 10.30am and 1.30pm – phone contact welcome during these times)
CHECK-IN time is STRICTLY between 2.00PM – 6.00PM (unless by arrangement)
CHECK-OUT time is STRICTLY 10.00AM on day of departure (unless by arrangement).
If departing prior to office opening, please leave keys in wooden key return box at the right side of the office door.
- NO SMOKING in Cabins, Camp Kitchen, or within 10 metres of Pool and/or common areas.
- Guest vehicles only are allowed in the Park – any visitors must park outside. All VISITORS MUST sign in and out at the office using Check-In Queensland App (“QR code”).
- ALL Guests must complete an online Covid-19 Declaration Form OR use Check-In Queensland App (“QR code”) and agree to COMPLY with directions relating to health and safety requirements.
- Speed limit is walking pace only, under 10 kph.
- Arrival of visitors between 10.00pm and 8.00am is not premitted. Visitors are not permitted to use the pool, showers & games room, unless a visitors’ fee of $10 is paid.
- For the comfort of all guests, guests who make and/or continue to make excessive noise may be asked to leave the Park, without refund of any fees paid, particularly between 10pm and 8am.
- Smoking is not permitted in accommodation or within 4 metres of any Park building, nor within 10 metres of pool and BBQ areas.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol and use of recreational drugs is NOT PERMITTED in the Park. You will be asked to leave immediately, without refund.
- WARNING Children under 12 years of age ARE NOT PERMITTED to sleep on top bunk/s. MAXIMUM weight for top bunks is 50 kilos.
- Parents are responsible for their children’s behaviour. Children MUST BE supervised by an adult (over the age of 18 years) at all times when accessing the amenities, pool, BBQs and camp kitchen.
- Swimming pool hours are 7:30am to 6:00pm. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult over the age of 18 years at ALL TIMES.
- Running, bike riding, skate boarding or similar activities are NOT PERMITTED at the Park entrance, between cabins and caravans, inside or outside the laundry, in and around the amenities block, BBQ areas and camp kitchen. They are allowed on the ROAD ONLY, with supervision and caution. The speed limit within the park is STRICTLY 10kms per hour
- Please wrap all rubbish and place in Red or Green lid bins. Plastic bottles, cans and papers can be placed in the yellow lid recycling bins provided.
- Strictly no climbing over fences – please use the main entrance only.
- AS A CONDITION OF YOUR STAY, all accommodation and facilities must be left as found at check-in. Please wash all dishes well and remove all rubbish. We reserve the right to charge your credit card should the cabin be left in an unacceptable state and/or the cabin has been damaged beyond normal use.
- All guests must sign a Dog Waiver/Undertaking upon entry to the Park.
- Guests must clean up any mess made by their pets, inside the pet friendly cabins and/or anywhere in or within 50 metres of the Park. Management reserves the right to charge the guest’s credit card with reasonable cleaning and/or repair costs as a result of damage by any pet.
- Guest are NOT PERMITTED under any circumstances to leave their pets unattended in the cabins or anywhere in the Park.
- Guest must AT ALL TIMES keep their pets on a lead when in the Park.
- Pets are NOT PERMITTED to sleep on/in the bed/s and/or bedding, nor any of the furniture including the lounge.
- Guests are only permitted to park ONE vehicle in the Park, without prior arrangement or as part of their booking agreement.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated parking space and/or within the boundary of the site parametres.
- If any vehicle leaks oil or is otherwise leaving any kind of dirt or hazardous material in The Park, the owner will be asked to rectify the situation or remove the vehicle from The Park.
- All vehicles in The Park must be roadworthy and currently registered during the entire period when they are within The Park.
- The Park management reserves the right to have any vehicle that does not comply with Items 1-4 of this clause, to be towed, at the owners’ expense.
- Boat parking on request.
- NO CLEANING, hosing or similar of boats at any time.
NO SCALING/CLEANING of fish in Cabins or anywhere in the Park.
- LP Gas refills are available from service station, BCF or Bunnings.
- The laundry has coin operated washing machines and dryers. There is a CHANGE MACHINE outside the Laundry. The cost for front loader is $4.00 or $5.00 ($2 and $1 coins) and the top loader is $3 ($1 coins only). Please contact the office should you need to use an iron/board.
- Please ask for complimentary Wifi.
SHOULD YOU NOTICE ANY ITEMS OR AREAS OF THE PARK NEEDING REPAIR, PLEASE ADVISE US IMMEDIATELY
NOTE: Windmill Caravan Park only collects your personal information when you e-mail us or use our enquiries/booking form. We never sell, rent or otherwise share any information with any third parties.